Headhunters Zone provides Temporary & Contract Staffing businesses with solutions for the client’s needs. We work with some of the most prestigious brands around the world as well as with small to mid-sized corporations full of growth potential.
- Recruitment Support
- Structured On-boarding
- Associate Training
- Payroll Management
- Rewards & Recognition
Headhunters Zone has organized team of experts who consult the clients keen on changing their existing vendor. We conduct a series of measures to ensure we provide the customer from their existing vendor to us with minimum impact to business, lesser time and with minimum wastage of resources and cost spent. We have developed this program only towards Transitions.
Our strength lies in our multifaceted team of professional consultants holding credentials of being highly specialized and experienced in the industry/sectors they serve.
What do you get?
- Scope Analysis
- Existing Gap Analysis
- Stakeholder Intervention/Program Administration
- Contractual & Documentation Delivery
- Governance & Compliance
- Analytics & Dashboard Delivery
- Account Management with Regular Statutory Compliance updates
- Technology Intervention
- Contact us for a free consulting session!
Extended Services (Clients):
- Payroll Management Services (Including On boarding, Induction, Training, Management of Employees Provision Fund (EPF), Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Professional Tax Assessments, Compliance to State & Central Laws, CLRA and Statutory Updates to clients on a real time basis)
- Compliance Management Services
- Employee Assessment
- Skill Enhancement
- Technology Support
Benefits to Clients:
There are many advantages of using Temporary or Contractual workers. Here are the top five.
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Reduced Overhead Costs
- Reduced Overtime Costs
- Additional Expertise
- Reduced Training Time and Costs
Benefits to Candidates:
- ESIC Linkup
- Provident Fund Administration
- Medical Coverage
- Management of: On boarding, Offer letter, ID Card, Pay slips, Employment certificates, Form 16 and Extension of Contract
For more details, please mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org